Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fidel Maldonado Gets Off The Deck To Beat Pablo Cesar Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fidel Maldonado Gets Off The Deck To Beat Pablo Cesar Cano

Frisco, TX - The Texas fans were treated to a big night of knockouts and rising star talents on Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN, following a hard-fought main event between WBC Fecarbox Super Lightweight Champion Fidel "The Atrisco Kid" Maldonado (24-3-1, 19 KOs) and Pablo "El Demoledor" Cesar Cano (30-6-1, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's very obvious the budget is not there and this is the same material as the late night telefutura/telemundio type late saturday cards. For an opener, you would think they would come out charging hard with a great match up rather than a has been vs a journyman. Maybe the cards will improve, maybe not. I would rather see something like David Benavidez vs Jesse Hart - or Robert Easter Jr vs. Denis Shafikov type of matchups or Diego De la Hoya vs something that can breathe like Julio Ceja, Hugo Ruiz, Ronny Rios, Cesar Juarez, Randy Caballero when they finally pull pee wee Hoya out of the kiddie pool and take pee wees training wheels off.
    Last edited by richardt; 06-18-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Another action packed, great card from Golden Boy promotions.
      Always proving why they one of the best in the business.

Comment

Solid card. Maldonado won this fight. I think he should fight Michael Perez next.

Franco continues to impress. He's going to be ready for solid gatekeepers by years end.

Golden Boy is doing a good job getting their young prospects national exposure.

Comment

After an initial very good start of his career, nothing more than a B fighter, a good club fighter has turned himself into an opponent type that many will want to fight ...he will have paydays coming, but never reach the title shot or top 15 again because he just does not have it...

Comment

Thought this was gonna be a good competitive fight & sounds like it was. Didn't get to watch it, but I'll for sure download this one sometime this week.

Comment

Working...
            X