Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Tired of Press and Everyone Saying I'm Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Tired of Press and Everyone Saying I'm Boring

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - Two-time Olympic gold medalist Guillermo Rigondeaux retained his super batamweight title on a first-round knockout over Moises Flores when he landed a punch after the bell. Rigondeaux and Flores were trading punches when the bell rang to end the first round and both threw after the bell. Rigondeaux's punch landed, and Flores dropped to the canvas where he was counted out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo is boring and his recent fights have been trash

Comment

You are boring lol

Comment

Originally posted by dc_mos View Post
        You are boring lol
        so y u here commenting

Comment

Lol you are boring and no one cares about you. Bye bye we will never see you again once you get DQd lmao.

Comment

That aftermath was entertaining as hell not gonna lie.

The fight itself meh.

Comment

Rigo is not boring. if he was white, everyone would love him.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Lol you are boring and no one cares about you. Bye bye we will never see you again once you get DQd lmao.
                Just say you dont care about boxing and be done with it , why do you even bother commenting with such ridiculous posts , you give us GGG fans bad name , Rigo is such a talent , at his age being the best in the small weights is UNREAL , it rarely happens , he is 2x gold medalist and never lost as a pro , breaking faces and boxing like the ATG that HE IS , maybe you should go bye bye for a while until the GGG fight happens , maybe then you can contribute something to this boxing site.

Comment

not only are you boring you are now also a cheat aswell. bit like the guy in the main event.

Comment

Love this guy...top p4p fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X