Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev - Final Press Conference

Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Leading up to the highly anticipated light heavyweight rematch between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev set for Saturday, June 17 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of their first showdown which sparked a hot debate in the boxing community as the hard-fought encounter resulted in a razor-thin triumph for the undefeated challenger from the Bay Area. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Kovalev beats the breaks out of Ward. People turned a robbery into some sort of master class in boxing. **** is damn foolish.

Comment

Check out the body language... I don't think Rigo likes Ward very much. Only natural that the Cuban would be pulling for the ******n fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Check out the body language... I don't think Rigo likes Ward very much. Only natural that the Cuban would be pulling for the ******n fighter.
        First time u ever seen him? He always looks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          First time u ever seen him? He always looks like that.
          Ahhhh. No. Not the first time in pictures, nor the first time seeing him in the gym.

Comment

.....or anything White

Comment

Ahhhh. No. Not the first time in pictures, nor the first time seeing him in the gym.
              Does he ever smile? He is getting paid to fight. Not
              Much by champion standards but thats his own doing. So i guess i get why he never smiles.

Comment

Undisputed Champion

Winston Churchill Quote:
                Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

- There's only one Undisputed Champion, which one will be King?

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  Does he ever smile? He is getting paid to fight. Not
                  Much by champion standards but thats his own doing. So i guess i get why he never smiles.
                  He's actually a real cool cat. I remember a quote from Cotto's father before he passed where he said that he was in the Puerto Rican military where "they don't teach you to smile". Maybe it's in the tough upbringing, because you're right, I can't remember offhand a picture of Rigo without that same poker face that he's wearing in those photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    .....or anything White

This is a fact

Comment

Working...
                    X