Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev Hit Mandalay Bay in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev Hit Mandalay Bay in Vegas

Unified Light Heavyweight World Champion Andre Ward (31-0, 15 KOs) is proud to announce Monster Products, Life10 Electrolyte, Zappos, Lyft and JetLux as official brand partners ahead of his highly-anticipated rematch against Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) on Saturday, June 17 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The championship event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm going to look into this alkaline water. Sounds interesting.

Comment

This is nothing more than a big ad for 'Back' Ward and all the companies that sponsor him...complete with 'We're proud to be the company that gets paid a big pile of cash to polish 'Back' Ward's shoes/drive him to the arena/sell some crappy energy drink/fill in the blanks..... LOL!

Comment

man all those companies backing Ward along with Roc Nation.

Sergey is going to have to win this one by KO

Comment

For real what is up with the commentary in that article? All it does is mention Ward's sponsors instead of describing what's happening in the photos or something.

Comment

It's good to see a boxer with all those sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              man all those companies backing Ward along with Roc Nation.

Sergey is going to have to win this one by KO
              Anyone actually awake knew that the fix was in after the first result. Kov knows he needs a KO and he's going to bust the Son of Gifts up pretty badly this weekend.

Comment

Quite a lot of sponsors for a boring fighter nobody likes

Comment

Not going to lie, I'm pretty pumped for this fight. I think I will order it, so when this fight sells 150K PPVs I can proudly say I was one of them LOL..

Comment

Golden State took it back to the Westcoast and now Drizzy is shutting this series out 2-0.

Comment

Working...
                    X