No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Goes To War, Knocks Herrera Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Goes To War, Knocks Herrera Out

Brandon Rios Knocks Out Herrera Fight Photos Gallery - LANCASTER, CA. - Former world champion Brandon Rios (34-3-1, 24 KOs) returned to the ring with a seventh round TKO of Mexico's Aaron Herrera (23-7-1, 14 KOs) in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes Sunday night from The Pioneer Event Center in Lancaster, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rios is trash

Comment

The fight we've all been waiting for - Rios vs Vargas

Comment

There's a lot of business available for rios at welterweight. I don't think he has a legit shot at a title, but he can still make some really good money fighting guys around his level. Rios vs collazo, Sammy Vasquez, or Robert Guerrero are all fun fights. The highest I see him going is vs maybe a Danny Garcia or Lucas matthysse

Comment

War Bam Bam

Comment

Anyone know how much these guys made for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Rios is trash
              Fuk u mane come see me at Wildcard I met Andre Ward and he thought he was tough **** until he went through me with his tender butthole.

Comment

How the **** Rios make weight then look like that on fight night? Wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  How the **** Rios make weight then look like that on fight night? Wtf...
                  Perez came back after two years in the best shape of his career; Rios come back and looks as sloppy as when he left. Physique doesn't necessarily matter, but it can clue us in to a psychological change in the fighter. Rios looks like the same fighter he always was. He'll need to be matched carefully.

Comment

Everybody can't be the flashy fancy boxer and fans just need to accept that and respect ALL STYLES!

You can say what you want about Rios Style, it is exciting especially when matched up with another guy that comes forward. Rios vs Omar Figueroa would be a Phone Booth WAR!

Rios vs Collazo, Rios vs Berto, Rios vs Shawn Porter, Rios vs Lamont Peterson (beat his brother Anthony Peterson years ago), Rios vs Matthysse ALL are great stylistic match ups and boxing needs those too! So Rios still very marketable!

Comment

Working...
                    X