Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Will Help Build Playground in His Hometown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Will Help Build Playground in His Hometown

Unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs), who is visiting Kazakhstan, will support the construction of a children's playground in his hometown in Karaganda. After a meeting with the Governor of the Karaganda region Yerlan Koshanov, Gennady commented that the new park will be built in the 13th district as part of a social program.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golovkin is a good man.

You'd never find Andre Ward paying for the construction of a childrens' playground in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom . View Post
      golovkin is a good man.

You'd never find andre ward paying for the construction of a childrens' playground in oakland.
      this is not politics scumbag.... This is boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
        You'd never find Andre Ward paying for the construction of a childrens' playground in Oakland.
        Cheap bait, Tunney.

I'm no Ward fan, but who are we to know if he's done that plenty of times and hasn't felt the need to make it public? Or other boxers, for that matter.

Comment

Golovkin is a good man.

i'm sure Ward donates to charity and takes part in community events. He's a religious man.

Can't say the same for Son of Vodka kovalev

Comment

Hes gonna have a bunch of immagrants build it mexican style

Comment

He has my full respect.

Comment

Golovkin is a good man.

Really?!? Cheap shot when dealing with charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  i'm sure Ward donates to charity and takes part in community events. He's a religious man.
                  Ward is far from being religious. He's a dirty fighter, a selfish prima donna, and a megalomaniac with an ego so big that he believes he's the son of God.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X