Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Crazy Scoring Incident: I've Never Seen Anything Like It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Crazy Scoring Incident: I've Never Seen Anything Like It!

Eddie Hearn has revealed the judge who farcically scored Lee Haskins the winner against Ryan Burnett had mistaken the two fighters' iden******. Burnett won the IBF bantamweight title in only his 17th professional fight by producing a thoroughly polished performance to convincingly outbox and almost stop the defending champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why didn't the officials collecting the scorecards catch this mistake after he scored the KD for the wrong guy? The judge made a mistake but the official collecting the scorecards should've caught this mistake.

Comment

Lol @ "Which one's Haskins?"

Comment

80 years old

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          80 years old
          I say it all the time. There are to many old people in boxing. From promoters, judges, refs, etc. This sport has to many old people.

Comment

What in the hell? Their names are right on their trunks???

Comment

... poor old fart!!! .................

Comment

same thing happened in ward-kovaelv round 10. they thought ward turned into a pale white guy for one dominant round. it happens!

Comment

Super bad judging. Just like the Dave Allen fight commentary, you wonder what the hell they're watching.

Comment

Lol wtf. I was watching this fight, but had to go out so left before the decision it was so clear Ryan had it locked up. So I missed this f#ck up.

They should definitely appeal this and get it made a unanimous decision since the guy just had them mixed up.

Also can we get some kids scoring fights ffs. This ain't that f#cking hard. Also get them doing punch stats.

Comment

Working...
                    X