Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Jabs Khurtsidze, Says Canelo-GGG Winner is Top Priority

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Jabs Khurtsidze, Says Canelo-GGG Winner is Top Priority

WBO Middleweight World Champion Billy Joe Saunders will no longer feature on the Saturday 8th July show at the Copper Box Arena after his mandatory challenger Avtandil Khurtsidze was arrested in New York. Khurtsidze's promoter Lou DiBella has confirmed that the Georgian will be unable to travel following his indictment under The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO). As a result, Saunders' promoter Frank Warren has been left with no choice but to cancel the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lemieux is next in line for the WBO belt, be a great addition to the Canelo/Golovkin undercard

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        Lemieux is next in line for the WBO belt, be a great addition to the Canelo/Golovkin undercard
        That would be real nice

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          That would be real nice
          Yeah Lemieux-Saunders would be a fun fight

But I was really hoping to see mini Tyson expose Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            That would be real nice
            I thought it was Murata ? Either way if I'm Saunders I wouldn't wanna have to face either not when he has a hugely lucrative fight on the horizon, he must be sick. That all said Golovkin vs Murata in Japan would be huge, I hope it's Murata and not Lemieux I've no interest in Golovkin facing either of these dead beats in Saunders and Khurtsidze, and I've no desire to see him beat the shyt out of Lemieux again, I'm sure some Golovkin detractors will tell us it'd be competitive and that Golovkin has regressed and the first fight was competitive but we all know a rematch is completely unwarranted.

Comment

Danny devito turned out to be joe pesci....

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                Danny devito turned out to be joe pesci....

Comment

Man, this year has seen some great fights but we also have seen an equal amount of fights that DID NOT HAPPEN. This is another one. I was looking forward to seeing Khurtsidze snash Saunders and shut him up for good. Now I'm sure that Saunders and his team will do everything they can to not make the fight and step over it. Yet he will not take on a good fighter like Jacobs, Leamiux, whoever. It'll be an undefeated guy with no punching power, mark my words.

Comment

I hope it's Lemieux or Brant, as a replacement!

Comment

Working...
                    X