Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cecilia Braekhus, Erica Farias - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cecilia Braekhus, Erica Farias - Go Face To Face

Bergen, Norway - This afternoon the Final Press Conference for the "The Battle of Bergen" was held as "The First Lady of Boxing", CECILIA BRAEKHUS, (30-0-0, 8 KO's), defends her Welterweight World Titles (WBC/WBA, WBO/IBF/IBO) against current WBC Junior Welterweight World Champion ERICA La Pantera" FARIAS, (24-1-0, 10 KO's) this Friday night, June 9 at the Bergenhus Fortress - Koengen in Bergen, Norway.

[Click Here To Read More]

"I miss Tyson Fury so bad"

Comment

"LOL womens boxing............................................ ....omg what has my life become"

Comment

"I think if I had used any strategy at all in my fights & didn't fight like an a$$hole I'd be undefeated today........yea thats what I think"

Comment

"Alright lets get the f#ck outta here I need to hurry up & get drunk & bang a whore before I wanna kill myself again"

Comment

Those women look pretty happy in the face-off.

I'm not sure if they're going to make love, fight, or both.

Comment

Should be a good scrap, they're both very good fighters. I sometimes prefer women's boxing to men's. At times the girls leave some of the technique at home and make it into a real fight that's more energetic and fun to watch.

Comment

Another joke of a fight for this woman that hangs out in Europe a good fighter but she's in a very weak division she's really a super middleweight and now she's fighting a lightweight... she's ready to be taken claressa Shields check it out after you beat the girl you're fighting who has a losing record for the WBC silver title...

Comment

Working...
                X