Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burnett: Adam Booth Put Together Right Plan To Beat Lee Haskins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burnett: Adam Booth Put Together Right Plan To Beat Lee Haskins

Ryan Burnett believes he has the perfect man in his corner in Adam Booth to get the gameplan right to take the IBF World Bantamweight title from Lee Haskins when they clash at the SSE Arena Belfast on Saturday June 10, live on Sky Sports. Burnett faces the Bristol ace in his first World title shot and it's a welcome return to his hometown after over three and a half years on the road.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he wipes that smug look off of Haskins face.

Comment

Ryan Burnett is 1/3, the bookies disrespecting Haskins, AGAIN!.

Comment

Originally posted by trevorsmith View Post
        I hope he wipes that smug look off of Haskins face.
        He wont Burnett, thinks he world class i doubt he is even european

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Ryan Burnett is 1/3, the bookies disrespecting Haskins, AGAIN!.
          Thats a shocking price, Burnett is too inexperienced at this level, Haskins record is pretty decent and he usually rises to the occasion on fight night. I see Haskins old manning Burnett and taking the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
            Thats a shocking price, Burnett is too inexperienced at this level, Haskins record is pretty decent and he usually rises to the occasion on fight night. I see Haskins old manning Burnett and taking the decision.
            I'm shocked to be honest. I do admit the script is written for Burnett but how many times have we seen a local favorite not rise to the occasion. Kevin Mitchell at Upton Park being the stand out example.

Burnett is definitely a live dog in this.

Comment

I'm shocked to be honest. I do admit the script is written for Burnett but how many times have we seen a local favorite not rise to the occasion. Kevin Mitchell at Upton Park being the stand out example.

Burnett is definitely a live dog in this.
              I havent seen much of burnett, but he should take this.

Haskins is at the end of his career, and looked poor in his last fight which some people think he lost. decision for burnett @ evens is what ill be taking

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                I havent seen much of burnett, but he should take this.

Haskins is at the end of his career, and looked poor in his last fight which some people think he lost. decision for burnett @ evens is what ill be taking
                Fair enough, I'll keep my eye on the InPlay. His last fight was mightily close but the odds suggested it would be I'm sure he was underdog as well.
                I need to do some homework on Burnett.

Comment

Fair enough, I'll keep my eye on the InPlay. His last fight was mightily close but the odds suggested it would be I'm sure he was underdog as well.
                  I need to do some homework on Burnett.
                  Nah he was the favorite. Stu Hall is about as basic as they come, he's nearly 40 years old as well...

Comment

Is Burnett THAT good or do most UK guys just think that Haskins is THAT bad?

Comment

Working...
                    X