Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ponomarev vs. Ocampo IBF Eliminator For Errol Spence Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ponomarev vs. Ocampo IBF Eliminator For Errol Spence Title Shot

Newly crowned IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence (22-0, 19 KOs) will soon have a mandatory challenger - if everything comes together. It became known to BoxingScene.com/Allboxing.ru that the sanctioning body has ordered a final eliminator between 24-year-old Russian welterweight Konstantin Ponomarev (#4 IBF) and Mexico's Carlos Ocampo (#3 IBF).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ponomarev is a feather fisted guy who try to fight like a puncher, but assuming that Abel Sanchez is his trainer, it couldn't be the other way

Comment

Spence blows out either guy.

Comment

F#ck the IBF belt that either of these guys will be a mandatory in one of the deepest divisions in boxing.

Seriously man I'm of the opinion all these belts are equally bs, but the IBF via these stupid f#cking mandatory setup fights is realllllly pushing me towards altering my position. Cuz I mean even while thinking all these groups suck goat dicks its hard to look at the rankings of these 4 f#ckhead groups & not see that the IBF rankings are the most ******ed rankings + the push their mandatory's harder than any group which equals some undeserving guy getting a lottery ticket basically.

Comment

The IBF has such horrible rankings that it's not even funny... I told someone that the IBF was going to have mandatory crap that will delay the Spence-Thurman fight and then the WBA and/or WBC will come with their mess... Even so, I can't believe the IBF rankings are so garbage especially for 147. This is one of those situations where a fighter wants higher quality opponents but can't get them because of silly sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Spence-Collazo in September
            Spence-Ponomarev in January
            Spence-Thurman in May

I'm calling it now

Comment

This bum duck ponomarev already ducked spence....

Comment

Originally posted by brometheusbob. View Post
                spence-collazo in september
                spence-ponomarev in january
                spence-thurman in may

i'm calling it now
                this bum duck ponomarev just ducked spence a couple months ago.... Dirty sanchez and top prank were scared spence would knock him out.... Im sure they are still worried

Comment

Originally posted by edward90 View Post
                  the ibf has such horrible rankings that it's not even funny... I told someone that the ibf was going to have mandatory crap that will delay the spence-thurman fight and then the wba and/or wbc will come with their mess... Even so, i can't believe the ibf rankings are so garbage especially for 147. This is one of those situations where a fighter wants higher quality opponents but can't get them because of silly sanctioning bodies.
                  ponomarev ducked spence a few months ago before he fought algieri i think.... I doubt he has grown balls to face spence so fast

Comment

Originally posted by OSCARINA View Post
                    this bum duck ponomarev just ducked spence a couple months ago.... Dirty sanchez and top prank were scared spence would knock him out.... Im sure they are still worried
                    True they did duck Spence but as Spence's profile increases it will eventually be too costly for them not to fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X