Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev vs. Flanagan Finalized - Russia vs. Japan on July 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev vs. Flanagan Finalized - Russia vs. Japan on July 10

The card is mostly set for a big night of boxing in Ekaterinburg, Russia, which is about to take place on July 10 at the DIVS arena under promotion of German Titov from the RCC Boxing Promotions and his partners from World of Boxing. As was previously reported, WBA 'super' cruiserweight title holder Denis Lebedev (29-3, 22 KOs) will risk his title against WBA #8 Australian Mark Flanagan (22-4, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Flangan beats this paper champion

Comment

mark flanagan. who da fuk is dat guy? I thought Turbo terry was stupping up

Comment

Haha I actually thought terry Flanagan when I read the title,I was like wtf is this ****

Comment

Lebedev beats the living **** out of this guy

Comment

I thought they were trying to get a rematch with Gassiev going?

Comment

Bad mismatch. If Lebedev doesn't win within 5 rounds he should think about retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Flangan beats this paper champion
                Huh? Lebedev may be past his best but he is still up there with the top Cruisers in the world. Without disrespect to the guy, who the fuck is Flanagan? Maybe you know something about him I don't though?

Comment

Working...
                X