Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Roc Nation Prez Talks Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Roc Nation Prez Talks Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch, Cotto

Michael Yormark Video Interview - Leading up to the highly anticipated light heavyweight rematch between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev set for Saturday, June 17 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of their first showdown which sparked a hot debate in the boxing community as the hard-fought encounter resulted in a razor-thin triumph for the undefeated challenger from the Bay Area.

[Click Here To Read More]

somehow i got the idea rocnation was an all black promotional outfit then they show up with this honky laughable ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      somehow i got the idea rocnation was an all black promotional outfit then they show up with this honky laughable ha ha ha
      Jay knows him from the hood. that was the CEO, CFO, President, secretary, accountant, lead promoter, regional sales coordinator, head janitor, recruiter and CIO of the esteemed, massive promotional corporation, Rock Nation.

Comment

Roc Nation isn't looking at signing any more fighters because they're ready to leave the boxing business IMO.

I don't think they were prepared to deal with all the backstabbing sharks in the boxing business.

Comment

Working...
        X