Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Lands Grudge Match, Fabian Maidana on Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Lands Grudge Match, Fabian Maidana on Undercard

Diego Chaves, the former World Boxing Association (WBA) interim welterweight champion, will reappear against Venezuelan Jean Carlos Prada at Hurlingham, Buenos Aires in Argentina. The event will take place on Saturday, June 17th. Also on the card will be undefeated prospect Fabian Maidana, who is the younger brother of former world champion Marcos 'El Chino' Maidana. Fabian has an undefeated record of twelve victories and nine by knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Diego Chaves has all his promotional crap in order now. This guy matches up well with a lot of welterweights. Probably gave Thurman his second toughest or toughest fight to date depending on how you look at it.

Comment

Holy **** the return of Diego Chavez!

Hey Dean_Razorback what's going on with him is he in shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Holy **** the return of Diego Chavez!

Hey Dean_Razorback what's going on with him is he in shape?
        last time i saw him fight he was at 154 lbs. i don't know if he will be back at 147, i guess he will he is tiny for sww. he is fighting in the same card with chino's bro fabian

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
          Hopefully Diego Chaves has all his promotional crap in order now. This guy matches up well with a lot of welterweights. Probably gave Thurman his second toughest or toughest fight to date depending on how you look at it.
          With a powerful promoter on "his" side Diego Chaves can win a world title no doubt, there's many less good boxers than him who clinched world titles before

There's no Argentinian billionaires who want to make a big boxing promotion company? there's always good or very good boxers from that country, Germans (I mean born Germans) are not good at boxing than Argentinians but have more world champions, money talks here

Comment

Working...
          X