Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook, Errol Spence - Ripped and Ready For War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook, Errol Spence - Ripped and Ready For War!

Brook, Spence Weights Photo Gallery - The 31-year-old Brook weighed in at 146 pounds on the British Boxing Board of Control scale at Sheffield City Hall, just under the welterweight limit. The 27-year-old Spence came in at 146 pounds. Neither fighter can add more than 10 pounds over the welterweight limit (157 pounds) before the IBF's second-day weigh-in Saturday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brook looks extra dry, especially when he is flexing. Tomorrow is gonna be a coming out party for Spence. If Brook wins I will give him him his due credit but the reality is he will be knocked out in front of all his fans.

Comment

Maybe everyone can hush down about Brook looking much bigger than Spence....all of these pictures say otherwise. Looking forward to an absolute WAR between these two dudes..

My comfortable Pick: Spence, 12UD
      My Aggressive Pick: Spence, 8KO

Comment

Hope brooks beats the snot out of this boy

Comment

thought spence looked a bit nervous there.... reality is starting to him, that hes getting seriously hurt tomorrow night...

Comment

The two biggest welterweights going head to head,, also the two must shredded, man these guys look unreal look at those leans slabs of muscle, book has thick muscular legs while spence legs look dry and deflated.

Spence needs to cut down on those testosterone supps that gyno is getting worse.

Spence has a 10 pack and brook got sn 8 pack, **** a six pack these dudes bringing extra lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              Brook looks extra dry, especially when he is flexing. Tomorrow is gonna be a coming out party for Spence. If Brook wins I will give him him his due credit but the reality is he will be knocked out in front of all his fans.
              Especially his face, dude looks like a starving zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                The two biggest welterweights going head to head,, also the two must shredded, man these guys look unreal look at those leans slabs of muscle, book has thick muscular legs while spence legs look dry and deflated.

Spence needs to cut down on those testosterone supps that gyno is getting worse.

Spence has a 10 pack and brook got sn 8 pack, **** a six pack these dudes bringing extra lol
                Just come out of the closet already.

Comment

Im more ecxite about this fight than i was for Thurman vs Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Especially his face, dude looks like a starving zombie.
                    They both do...check out the profile shot of Spence. His bones look like they're going to pop through his skin FFS

Comment

Working...
                    X