Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Admits: If Saunders is Not 100%, Khurtsidze Will Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Admits: If Saunders is Not 100%, Khurtsidze Will Beat Him

After Billy Joe Saunders' next WBO World Title defence was confirmed last week, promoter Frank Warren knows the opponent is a serious threat. Hard-hitting Avtandil Khurtsidze stopped previously-unbeaten Tommy Langford on April's Leicester show and showed why he is an avoided man in the Middleweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Warren is a beut real scumbag his stable is as crap as him billy joe shuda took a pay off for his belt cos wont hold it much longer

Comment

I'm not sure Saunders will ever be 100% again given how much he slacked off in 2016 and his weight swings.

I suspect he would lose rematches to both Eubank and Lee at this point (even given their own inactivity and other issues), so it might be Khurtsidze who undoes him, might not be. But Golovkin, Jacobs, Lemieux, Canelo, would all be heavily favoured to beat Saunders - even Quillin.

Saunders might be able to match N'Dam or Murata (unless Murata started throwing more), but he needs to stay away from the big boys.

Comment

This belt is coming home to BK!!! War Mini Mike!

Comment

Khurtsidze will beat him

Comment

After lloking like azz in his last fight, and his inactivity, this is a nightmare fight for BJ. He should've kept his insults to himself!

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
              I'm not sure Saunders will ever be 100% again given how much he slacked off in 2016 and his weight swings.

I suspect he would lose rematches to both Eubank and Lee at this point (even given their own inactivity and other issues), so it might be Khurtsidze who undoes him, might not be. But Golovkin, Jacobs, Lemieux, Canelo, would all be heavily favoured to beat Saunders - even Quillin.

Saunders might be able to match N'Dam or Murata (unless Murata started throwing more), but he needs to stay away from the big boys.
              Came to say something similar.

It's only a matter of time before BJS loses. You don't balloon up like him and stay at the top for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post

Saunders can mix it with the elite in terms of talent, it's just overall fitness and conditioning that needs addressing. He's the best boxer skill wise, movement and an awkward southpaw, in the middleweight division but to be able to do that every minute of every round to beat the elite of the division, there are many big punchers and good boxers out there but I believe in you Bill.

Beat Khurtsidze and if he continues training properly after that he can hit those heights.

Comment

BJS has much better boxing skills. remember even Langford was out boxing Khurtsidze. BJS can do that much better

Comment

Working...
                  X