Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam-Murata, Barthelemy-Relikh Rematches Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: N'Dam-Murata, Barthelemy-Relikh Rematches Ordered By WBA

Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, president of the World Boxing Association (WBA), announced at a press conference Thursday that judges Gustavo Padilla of Panama and Hubert Earle of Canada were suspended for six months - over their scoring of the fight from last Saturday in Japan in the match between Hassan N'Dam and Ryota Murata for the "regular" middleweight title of the sanctioning body.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But i thought everybody was happy with the results we got already

Comment

Good, at least the WBA is getting this right. Have only heard about the Murata robbery, but the Relikh decision was definitely crappy

Comment

Yes, props to the WBA for doing the right thing.

Comment

what, so they can be robbed again?

Comment

rances getting a raw deal..that knock down calleda gainst him was bad..especially when he hrust relikh to the body and relikh used the ropes to stay up and nothing was called...

i think it was a close fight but i think u let relikh stay top 2 and let him fight another elim...but rances can make an strong argument that he rightfully won that fight..

relikh did well in the fight but he needs to stop stop giving up the homerun shot and the body attack in order just to throw punches on a high guard.

Comment

What a travesty. Gilberto Jesus Mendoza was calm after Chudinov was blatantly robbed against Sturm.

Comment

Glad to hear they giving Murata a second chance after he got robbed, hopefully we can get direct rematches in future cases like this one and nice to hear that those "judges" got suspended 6 months.

I mean I'm not a judge and I scored like most of the people who watched ,it's incredible that "Two professional judges" saw things very different.
                Last edited by batista84; 05-25-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

**** mendoza, **** suliman, **** the ass hats in Puerto Rico and **** the **** that work for the IBF too..bull**** trinkets and rankings

Comment

Hard to take any of these alphabet soups serious.

Robberies in boxing is the rule not the exception.
                    I am usually more shocked when the right man gets the decision.
                    This has nothing to do with incompetent judges and everything to do with agendas.
                    Being selective about when to call out bad decisions is disingenuous at best!!

Comment

Working...
                    X