Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook, Errol Spence - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook, Errol Spence - Face To Face at Final Presser

Brook-Spence Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Kell Brook will defend his IBF World Welterweight title against US star Errol Spence at Bramall Lane in Sheffield on Saturday May 27, live on Sky Sports Box Office and on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence look drained doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Spence look drained doe.
      No kidding he surely does.. I took a look at the first press conf b/w these guys.. I'm surprised Spence looks drained but Brook looks like he isnt drained much.. Look forward to the weigh in to see how they look..

Comment

Brook even suddenly seems abit taller when at the original press conference he looked shorter. Spence is in a real fight this time.

Comment

Oh yes, no excuses! Full credit to the winner!

Comment

Kell Brook keeps wearing that red shirt, lol.

Comment

Once Spence starts landing on that eye it will start to swell up badly and it will be a matter of time. The eye looks puffy already from sparring and maybe lack of sleep due to weight cutting.

May the best man win.

Comment

Brook either grew or is wearing heels lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Brook either grew or is wearing heels lol
                  or errol wore dress shoes last time

Comment

Just saw an interview with Spence where he said he's having a hard time making the weight. He also said he's a grown man & 147 is not his natural weight so it's hard for him because he walks around in the 170s. (Same as triple G..)

I find it funny that people don't critique him on that but bashed canelo to no end for the same thing.

I think Spence and brook are both weight bullying at 147. The difference is win or lose I think brook will move up. Spence seems like he plans on staying at 147.

Why the double standard though?

We need to go back to the days of same day weigh ins. Fight at your natural weight or don't fight at all. If everyone fought at their natural weight everyone would be on an even playing field

Comment

Working...
                    X