No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Comments on Zou Shiming Promotional Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Comments on Zou Shiming Promotional Dispute

As of this moment it's not clear just where WBO flyweight titlist, Zou Shiming's career is heading. For the time being it seems like he's having some promotional issues. From the very beginning of Shiming's career (after winning two Olympic gold medals) and with his popularity in China, began to make inroads in the Asian market, having him perform mostly in Macao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bob ruined another great fighters career

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Bob ruined another great fighters career
      How did Bob ruin Zou's career?

Comment

Oh yea, this guy. Wasn't he supposed to be the next... something?
        Are we going to see him fight that Pac impersonator again?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
          How did Bob ruin Zou's career?
          Inactivity. Damn you Bob

Comment

Asians not even smart enough to get out of a Arum contract. I bet one of those really smart type of Jews Sterling was b^tching Trump hiring couldn't even get out of a Arum contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Inactivity. Damn you Bob
              he's trying to get out of the asian promoter's contract. not the Top Rank contract. He has created his own inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Asians not even smart enough to get out of a Arum contract. I bet one of those really smart type of Jews Sterling was b^tching Trump hiring couldn't even get out of a Arum contract.
                he's not trying to get out of the TR contract. It says that his dispute is with SECA his Asian promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  he's not trying to get out of the TR contract. It says that his dispute is with SECA his Asian promoter.
                  Making jokes bro, calm down....calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    he's trying to get out of the asian promoter's contract. not the Top Rank contract. He has created his own inactivity.
                    Didn't the article say he fought 3 times last year? I was surprised by that news cuz I didn't know or notice.

And it doesn't sound like Arum is a fan of Shiming losing those partners doe so Arum isn't on Shiming's side we know that much..

Comment

Working...
                    X