Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Blasts Rodriguez, Melindo Drills Yaegashi in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Blasts Rodriguez, Melindo Drills Yaegashi in One

It was nearly a sparring for Naoya Inoue. The difference was that he did it surrounded by 6,500 spectators. The young Japanese champ gave challenger Ricardo Rodriguez no chance, quickly wrapping up the bout. Inoue posted a third-round knockout win to defend his WBO super flyweight title for the fifth time at Ariake Colosseum on Sunday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People need to watch Inoue in this bout! Baddass!

Comment

Who is he going to fight in September? Gonzalez, Estrada Rungvasi and Cuadaras are all tied up. I don't think a fight with Yai would take place in the States, either.

Comment

Inoue has lived off the Narvaez fight for 3 years now and Navaez was way past it! Enough! He needs to unify. While the other guys in and around his division are fighting each other, making names, he is doing nothing by beating a 16-4 fighter.
        Last edited by richardt; 05-21-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Is he still planning to move up to bantam? Putting him on the Gonzalez undercard would suggest that he's sticking around at super fly

Comment

seems like he will be fighting nobodies in japan for the next few years until its impossibile to duck him...

Zero chance someone like eddie hearn would bring him over to fight Yafai

Comment

If he stays at 115 I'd like to see him fight Ancajas next. If he moves up to 118 I'd love to see him fight Zhakiyanov in the US

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Inoue has lived off the Narvaez fight for 3 years now and Navaez was way past it! Enough! He needs to unify. While the other guys in and around his division are fighting each other, making names, he is doing nothing by beating a 16-4 fighter.
                You must realize he is coming off of 2 (hand) injuries in the 3 years, one that sidelined him for a year. He did jump 2 weight divisions for the fight.
                While many can recognize his talent and his ability to make opposition look pedestrian, I would not say he is ducking anyone. He needed a tuneup fight here and there. This guy is going to be one of the best of our generation, if he gets the exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                  You must realize he is coming off of 2 (hand) injuries in the 3 years, one that sidelined him for a year. He did jump 2 weight divisions for the fight.
                  While many can recognize his talent and his ability to make opposition look pedestrian, I would not say he is ducking anyone. He needed a tuneup fight here and there. This guy is going to be one of the best of our generation, if he gets the exposure.
                  Not ducking but if his next fight is not a top fighter, that means his management is going to milk him a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                    good education lesson for the hater there. Love it. Keep it up

Comment

Working...
                    X