Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Blasts Out Porky Medina in Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Blasts Out Porky Medina in Eight Rounds

Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas - In a WBC super middleweight eliminator, David Benavidez (18-0, 17 KOs) continued his path of destruction with an eight round knockout over battle tested Rogelio "Porky" Medina (37-8, 31 KOs), who went down three times in the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight of the night, Porky got hit with everything and the kitchen sink.

WAR DAVID!!!

Comment

Porky is tough as hell.

The only slight criticism I would make of Benavidez is that he needs to concentrate on the body attack a bit more. Too much head hunting tonight, with his power he can be absolutely deadly if he commits to going downstairs.

Comment

Benavidez is a beast.... Pbc/haymon might have another star on their hands....

Comment

Really liking what I see from Benavidez, I said a time ago that Medina was no joke.

Now he will be mandatory for Dirrell vs Smith winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Porky is tough as hell.

The only slight criticism I would make of Benavidez is that he needs to concentrate on the body attack a bit more. Too much head hunting tonight, with his power he can be absolutely deadly if he commits to going downstairs.
            Degale went 12 rounds of life and death with medina....Benavidez is a beast with a heart of a mexican and boxing skills of a american.....

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Fight of the night, Porky got hit with everything and the kitchen sink.

WAR DAVID!!!
              Benavidez is a beast... PBC has another star on their hands!

Comment

Too bad kigali is banned so he can't hate on the kid lol.

Comment

Missed a damn fight of the year candidate live watching that Bull**** on HBO

Comment

Fight of the night. Glad I switched over to this fight instead of the sparring session with Crawford/Diaz.

Comment

Working...
                    X