Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: Beating Crawford Means as Much as Winning My Gold Medal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz: Beating Crawford Means as Much as Winning My Gold Medal

New York - After Felix Diaz (19-1, 9 KO's) lost a controversial decision to Lamont Peterson, he went forward to secure what at the time was a mild upset of Sammy Vasquez. Now the Dominican fighter will face his toughest test to date when he tries to dethrone unified WBO and WBC junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford (30-1, 20 KO's) later tonight in an HBO televised fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford is going to bash your ****ing head in Diaz...

Comment

CRAWFORD NEEDS TO FIGHT SOME BIG NAMES asap.. broner or mattyhyse next would be good....

Comment

Another fighter with no power.. and worse yet, the guy is a midget...

Wonder if Crawford will ever challenge himself to be great and move up to 147 - where the Big Boys play...

Can anyone please explain to me what there is to gain? Waiting for Loma and Garcia to move up? He'll see them in 2020...
        Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 05-20-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
          CRAWFORD NEEDS TO FIGHT SOME BIG NAMES asap.. broner or mattyhyse next would be good....
          Both are washed up now. But if I had to choose - I'd prefer that he fight Lucas because he hasn't fought anyone with power his size.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Both are washed up now. But if I had to choose - I'd prefer that he fight Lucas because he hasn't fought anyone with power his size.
            Finally someone who agrees with me, Diaz is midget bum who belongs in the north pole making presents for kids not in a boxing ring. Crawford needs to step up and fight Indongo or move up to 147 and fight a few tune up fights like Peterson, Garcia and then fight the top 3. No more staying at 140 fighting bums like Diaz. Loma will never fight Bud, Crawford to big will be a massacre. Garcia will get KO'd by Bud to but it'l be a good fight.

Comment

Wonder if Crawford will ever challenge himself to be great and move up to 147 - where the Big Boys play...

Can anyone please explain to me what there is to gain? Waiting for Loma and Garcia to move up? He'll see them in 2020...
              Like I said yesterday. You're an idiot if you think Diaz sucks. Ydksab.

Maybe he wants all the belts like Golovkin, I'm sure you don't have a problem with that

Comment

Broner is not washed up and if Crawford dominates him it will be the biggest name on his resume... Lucas would be a good fight but we all know Crawford will toy with him.... Lucas is on john molina jr and ruslan level.... nothing special at all.... broner is a level above lucas still to be honest

Comment

Crawford vs the winner Brook vs Spence. Let Thurman recover. I feel is Crawford vs Pacquiao next. Bob Arum ain't going to let that pass.

Comment

If you really want to see Crawford against a challenge then tell your boy Pacquiao to stop ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                    X