Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Liam Walsh - LIVE Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Liam Walsh - LIVE Results

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like a week undercard locals beating" opponent types trial horses"...

Comment

Let this great day of boxing begin! (Although I guess it already began with all the title fights in Japan, but **** that, I ain't getting up at 6 AM on a Saturday for that!)

Comment

He really have 108 loses ???? Talk about getting punched for a living poor guy

Comment

Annoyed that BoxNation isn't showing the prelims today

Will the Pigford fight be televised at least?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            Annoyed that BoxNation isn't showing the prelims today

Will the Pigford fight be televised at least?
            These BT cards have been showing 5 fights recently, so I'm guessing we're gonna get Davis/Walsh, Walsh/McCullough, Yarde/Hobbs, Morgan/Pigford and Dubois/Howe

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              These BT cards have been showing 5 fights recently, so I'm guessing we're gonna get Davis/Walsh, Walsh/McCullough, Yarde/Hobbs, Morgan/Pigford and Dubois/Howe
              Yeah I guess the Dubois and Yarde fights probably aren't going more than a couple of rounds each and will leave plenty of time for another one

Would've liked to see Smith, Jones, Sharp and Richards too but oh well

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                He really have 108 loses ???? Talk about getting punched for a living poor guy
                The guy is an ice cream truck driver and gave Anthony Crolla his first loss lol.

Comment

Working...
                X