Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Felix Diaz - Ready For MSG Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Felix Diaz - Ready For MSG Battle

Crawford-Diaz Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Terence Crawford and Felix Diaz made weight Friday for their super lightweight title fight Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank. The 29-year-old Crawford (30-0, 21 KOs), of Omaha, Nebraska, weighed in at 139.2 pounds for their 12-round fight. The official weight for the 33-year-old Diaz (19-1, 9 KOs), a southpaw from the Dominican Republic, was 139.4 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bud looks a bit dry, hopefully he moves up to welterweight after this one.

Comment

Diaz looks soft. Hope it's a good fight...... expecting Bud to spark him out doe.

Comment

Meh. Division is boring. And where the fock is Kid Blast???

Comment

crawford is going to treat diaz like hes a car mechanic

Comment

Crawford should get past Diaz, if he does he needs to unify with Indongo become Undisputed and then move up to 147 beginning 2018 or late 2017. Something that Garcia never did he never was Undisputed 140-pound champ

Comment

I don't see Bud losing this fight. But who knows? Anything can happen in boxing.

Comment

I like Bud but I think bud has his hands full with this one. Don't let Diaz ko ratio fool you. He could spark too. Hope bud didn't take this one lightly.

Comment

Just re-watched Diaz vs Peterson! The man has some skills, that's for sure. Got robbed that night. It's unfortunate he doesn't have more power though... Crawford by UD.

Comment

Damn.... Diaz has got some Manson-lamps on him!

Comment

Working...
                    X