Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryota Murata vs. Hassan N'Dam - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryota Murata vs. Hassan N'Dam - Official Weigh-In

Weigh-In Photos - Tokyo - The weights are in for the battle between WBA Interm Middleweight Champion Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam of France (35-2-0, 21 KO's) and 2012 Olympic gold medalist Ryota Murata of Japan (12-0-0, 9 KO's) as they will decide the regular WBA World Middleweight champion at the Ariake Colossuem in Tokyo Japan set for this Saturday May 20th, 2017. Photos by Naoki Fukuda.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never a dull fight with N'Dam around – always liked the guy since his war against Quillin. Hope someone caps this.

Comment

How are we all streaming this ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun
        Hit the 'bat' line on google for a 'stream' for those that know what I'm stalking about. I got a link, will DM you..anyone else thats going to be up around 3am westcoast or 6.am eastcoast hit yo boy up -- not guaranteed but these guys usually come through.
        Good stuff brother, I'll hit you up early afternoon my time to pick up the stream. I got the kodi box but shyt ain't added until late and I'll often stream afterwards on all the best fights dot com, they usually have fights up double time except for ppv's.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Good stuff brother, I'll hit you up early afternoon my time to pick up the stream. I got the kodi box but shyt ain't added until late and I'll often stream afterwards on all the best fights dot com, they usually have fights up double time except for ppv's.
          hehehe I screwed up its on the 'bat' site you have to register but its official.

Comment

http://vaughnlive.tv/sherming9998

what up, not sure I made it on time for Murata vs. N'Dam but Daigo Higa is coming out right now to challenge Juan Hernandez Navarrete for the WBC Flyweight title 'Chocolatitos' vacated title ya'll!!! its about to go down! I'm hijacking this thread I don't care!

Comment

Working...
            X