Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Beating Me Is A Lot Harder Than It Looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Beating Me Is A Lot Harder Than It Looks

NEW YORK Terence Crawford's advice to Felix Diaz is to ask any of the 30 opponents the undefeated Crawford has fought. No matter how it might appear from the outside, looking in, beating him is a lot harder than it looks. "It's crazy because on the onside it looks easy," Crawford said during an informal press conference Thursday at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really hope he wins, unifies the división and move Up to 147. Im not a fan of his yet but i sure respect him. I will follow him closely to see what he brings to the Sport. But the way he beat Postol,the guy danny garcia ducked, that says a lot!

Comment

yea cuz lil gamboa never chin checked you... oh wait'

Comment

If TC fights his stablemate Pac for the WBO title, he'll have a big name AND a title.......TC vs Spence Jr or TC vs Thurman then Spence Jr......then Floyd comes back to face Spence Jr because of their previous sparring sessions, he believes he can come back at an advanced age against the best fighter of today

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          If TC fights his stablemate Pac for the WBO title, he'll have a big name AND a title.......TC vs Spence Jr or TC vs Thurman then Spence Jr......then Floyd comes back to face Spence Jr because of their previous sparring sessions, he believes he can come back at an advanced age against the best fighter of today
          I made a Spence-Floyd thread the other day, didnt go too well

Comment

Mikey Garcia vs Crawford at 140lbs is a great fight to make

Mikey vs Crawford at 140 lbs is the fight to make. Winner takes Manny Paq. Spence to fight winners. As Thurman sits and watches and talks tough but yet does little.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              If this Nostradamus prediction comes to fruition it would be awesome

Comment

Working...
              X