Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Reacts To Saunders' Jabs on Golovkin's Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Reacts To Saunders' Jabs on Golovkin's Drug Testing

Recently WBO super middleweight belt-holder Billy Joe Saunders (24-0, 12 KOs) made statements that the reason why Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) suddenly looks much more beatable in the ring is the implementation of more stringent drug testing. These comments by Saunders are coming off Golovkin's twelve round decision over Daniel Jacobs, where GGG was taken the distance for the first time in 24 outings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol hes right about the last part

Comment

He's kinda right at the end of the article there when he says if GGG ko'd him ppl would be saying Jacob's was a bum anyway. Before the fight many were already writing Jacob's off as a chinless bum so it only would have gotten louder had he lost via ko

Comment

I'd fancy Jacobs over any MW in the world. Even though he lost to GGG I'd take him in a rematch and I think he completely outclasses Shortnelo.

Comment

Well said by Sanchez .

GGG is King , not by drugs like say Mayweather caught with the ringers but like the old time Greats who knew nothing of designer drugs like say Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Recently WBO super middleweight belt-holder Billy Joe Saunders (24-0, 12 KOs) made statements that the reason why Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) suddenly looks much more beatable in the ring is the implementation of more stringent drug testing. These comments by Saunders are coming off Golovkin's twelve round decision over Daniel Jacobs, where GGG was taken the distance for the first time in 24 outings.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I would like to see Jacobs versus the Flraid Alvarez ...Jacobs would have a better chance to beat him then he would GGG...

Comment

Jacobs stock really went up after the GGG fight.

Before it he was the guy who got dropped by Mora.

Now people are favoring him over Canelo which they never did before the GGG fight,

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  I'd fancy Jacobs over any MW in the world. Even though he lost to GGG I'd take him in a rematch and I think he completely outclasses Shortnelo.
                  Agreed. He's got a depper skillset than Nelo and GGG.

Comment

Only a emotionally attached ggg cheerleader would call him a king smfh you casuals are dying out day by day

Comment

Working...
                    X