Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Peter Quillin Putting in Work For Ring Return in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Peter Quillin Putting in Work For Ring Return in Summer

Cuban-American Peter Quillin visited the The Heavyweight Factory Gym in Hollywood, Florida to begin training for a planned ring return. Quillin came to the gym to hold a sparring session. The boxer is regularly training in California looking to improve his fitness for his next fight - which he says is going to take place in the summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is the Briggs - Fresca fight going to be televised?

Comment

I made a thread about him the other day. About time

Comment

Cool to see him getting tips from Holyfield. Quillin always comes off as true, even in defeat. This is one thing I always liked about Kid Chocolate and his wife's lovely Jewish booty! Looking like a proper Sara Jay without the buttaface!

Comment

Good. I hope he comes back at 168, I'd like to see what he has to offer in that division. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight one of the Dirrell brothers after a fight or 2 to build back up

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            I made a thread about him the other day. About time
            Funny. Speak of the devil. Lol

Comment

Damn what's up with all these PBC Fighters fighting once a year or every two years?? Letting the prime of their careers waste away due to inactivity..

Comment

Man remember when people really wanted to seem him and Golovkin go at it as the two scary avoided middleweights?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Damn what's up with all these PBC Fighters fighting once a year or every two years?? Letting the prime of their careers waste away due to inactivity..
                  GBP and Top Rank aren't any different.

Comment

Instead of showing us that when Jacobs KO'd him in the first that it was a lucky shot that landed and that could happen to anyone by getting right back in the mix and staying busy to get either a rematch or another title shot, Quillin decides to just completely go into hiding and waste two years of his career while in his prime ages. Now he decides to come back aged 33 and two years rusty thinking he will be the same, grave mistake. Unless he fights bums on his return he will probably be KO'd by any of the MW and SMW champions/ good fighters. What a waste.

Comment

Working...
                    X