Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Langford Froze When Khurtsidze Knocked Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Langford Froze When Khurtsidze Knocked Him Out

The last time Avtandil Khurtsidze came to England, he needed just one flush left hook to stop previously unbeaten Brit Tommy Langford. That impressive fifth-round victory last month earned Khurtsidze the interim WBO middleweight title and moved him one step closer toward challenging WBO 160-pound champion Billy Joe Saunders. They'll finally fight July 8 at Copper Box Arena in London, more than a year after Khurtsidze (32-2-2, 22 KOs) became Saunders' mandatory challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Four rounds up?! He was getting trapped on the ropes and flustered with big punches.

Comment

He like Mike Tyson!

Comment

He was too shook, that boy was in trouble the moment he signed the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Four rounds up?! He was getting trapped on the ropes and flustered with big punches.
          "But I think Tommy was up by four rounds. I think even the judges had him up."

Once you hit that third word that's when you should stop reading.

Comment

I think he meant he froze after the KO punch.

Comment

these mean hungry slavic fighters only want to do one thing when they step into the ring with a pasty faced northern european and that's to KO their opponent that's what billy joe must deal with can he ? only time will tell

Comment

Working...
              X