Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze's Trainer to Billy Joe Saunders: You're A Real Assh*le!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze's Trainer to Billy Joe Saunders: You're A Real Assh*le!

Andre Rozier wasn't about to sit still while Billy Joe Saunders tried to embarrass Avtandil Khurtsidze. Rozier, Khurtsidze's trainer, fired back at the trash-talking Saunders during a press conference Monday in London, where Saunders mocked Khurtsidze in English because he knew the native of Georgia couldn't understand him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Saunders does anything dirty on fight night there's a 50% chance Andre Rozier starts a brawl in the ring.

Comment

I like Mini Tyson's trainer!!!

Comment

C'mon!!!!! Knock this fu€ker out Khurtszide!!!!!

Comment

Man, I wish I could see this one! I hope the White Wolverine knocks this guy's block off.

Comment

Racism ! rozier don't like caucasians or gypsies he spoke with the same disrespect to Tripple GGG

Comment

Saunders is an *******. If he prepares the same way he did for his last fight her gets knocked out.

Also he should keep Jacobs name out of his mouth he might live to regret it

Comment

Good for Rozier! BJS was being a huge a$$hole, interrupting a guys interpreter.

Comment

IF only Saunders was more active... lol
                  He is a great villan for both GEE & Canelo

Comment

Just bought tickets for this, gonna take the 4 hour drive down to London as it should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X