No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Arrives and More: BoxingScene Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Arrives and More: BoxingScene Ratings Update

Heavyweight: Anthony Joshua went from untested to battle hardened in a single night, surviving a trip to the brink against Wladimir Klitschko to stop the longtime face of the class. He ascends to the top spot. Given his planned return this year, Tyson Fury remains the historical champion but feel free to regard it as Joshua’s class until proven otherwise. Bermane Stiverne exits the top ten for inactivity. Tony Bellew arrives after an upset of David Haye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Heavyweight: Anthony Joshua went from untested to battle hardened in a single night, surviving a trip to the brink against Wladimir Klitschko to stop the longtime face of the class. He ascends to the top spot. Given his planned return this year, Tyson Fury remains the historical champion but feel free to regard it as Joshua's class until proven otherwise. Bermane Stiverne exits the top ten for inactivity. Tony Bellew arrives after an upset of David Haye.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Gvozdyk never knocked out Barrera, correction needed light heavyweight type.

Comment

Originally posted by jkirk039 View Post
      Yeah, he knocked out Yunieski Gonzalez.

Comment

Fair list up until 7 ,not sure Povetkin at 3 after being busted for peds and not being allowed to fight in WBC?

Hope denium doesnt see that list . A no Fury and also world beater Christian Hammer ,he might commit suicide !

Comment

Originally posted by jkirk039 View Post
          Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Yeah, he knocked out Yunieski Gonzalez.
          Correct. The 175 rankings are completely botched due to this mistake.

Sullivan Barrera is not in the top 10 yet the guy that he knocked out (Shabransky) is? Barrera only has one loss and that was to Andre Ward.

I'm surprised that it was Cliff Rold of all people who made this error. It's not typical of the quality work that crold1 usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Correct. The 175 rankings are completely botched due to this mistake.

Sullivan Barrera is not in the top 10 yet the guy that he knocked out (Shabransky) is? Barrera only has one loss and that was to Andre Ward.

I'm surprised that it was Cliff Rold of all people who made this error. It's not typical of the quality work that crold1 usually does.
            It's not and making it worse I was at the Gvodzyk-Gonzalez fight, covering for the site. I had an absolute brain fart and have put in both an amended top ten and update piece. My apologies to the readers.
            Last edited by crold1; 05-14-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Why is povetkin in the top ten

Comment

Working...
              X