Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Khurtsidze Will Never Beat Me, He'll Look Stupid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Khurtsidze Will Never Beat Me, He'll Look Stupid!

WBO Middleweight World Champion Billy Joe Saunders will make the second defence of his crown against mandatory challenger Avtandil Khurtsidze on Saturday 8th July at London's Copper Box Arena, live on BT Sport and BoxNation.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can't believe how small that guy is four a middleweight

Comment

I like Khurtsidze...I hope he knocks out ******* Sanders

Comment

I agree billy as long as your in shape this time.

Comment

Mini Tyson very capable of the upset but I doubt it happens

Comment

I don't think Khurt cares about being made to look foolish ; on the contrary if BJ does not look spectacular vs. this midget the jokes on him.

Comment

Saunders has the skills to easily win this & will indeed make the diminutive Georgian look like an absolute caveman at times. However, it only takes one shot from Khurt, BJS won't be in the shape he needs for the full 12. Figure Khurt swarms him late for the TKO.

Comment

Hope BJS gets the win should be easy work for the slick traveller.

Comment

Khurtsidze may not but the rest of the top 5 middleweights will have no problem with Paper Saunders.

Comment

hope mini mike gets it

Comment

Working...
                    X