Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Post-Fight Report Card: A Commercial, Rerun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. Post-Fight Report Card: A Commercial, Rerun

Even the people who knew didn’t really know until they saw it. There was always a healthy skepticism about the Saul Alvarez-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight. There was a strong (proven accurate) cadre that saw the fight a farce; another that saw Chavez making a show of it while losing (present company included, and couldn’t have been more inaccurate); and a small handful of folks who picked Chavez who should never…
    [Click Here To Read More]

This definitely kills

Comment

I wouldn't say a perfect bite it was just jr. let him do what he wanted to without resistance...ALL promoter should unify and in the future when Chavez fights again , and he will because he's virtually broke pay him on a basis of performance only...

Comment

I don't know why people really thought chavez was going to actually be competitive,he hardly fights and when he has these past years hasn't looked good or hasn't looked like he can actually do something,think of that and then add the fact that he's going all the way down to 164,what did people expect?i had a feeling it was going to be kind of bad,but not this bad,but now in sept we will have an even fight,golovkin will show up to fight,he's actually going to punch back unlike chavez,biggest fight of the year

Comment

Working...
        X