Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson Training in Beast Mode For Fonfara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson Training in Beast Mode For Fonfara

Adonis Stevenson Training Camp Photos Gallery - WBC Light Heavyweight World Champion Adonis "Superman" Stevenson will take-on hard-hitting Polish contender Andrzej Fonfara in a rematch of their 2014 slugfest on Saturday, June 3 in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING, presented by Premier Boxing Champions, live on SHOWTIME from the Bell Centre in Montreal. Photos by Robert Levesque/Photo Zone Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cowardly chickenson bawk bawk!!!

Comment

Lmao

Dude in the first pic looks like he's about 140 lbs. Look at those arms. And the second dude looks like they just picked him out of your local grocery store.

Comment

I thought this clown had retired. He's still lineal champ isn't he? He's just completely drifted into insignificance, what a ****in waste of space.

Comment

Picture #9
          LMAO - those two characters are COMICAL!!!

This reminds me the time when ****kenson rushed into the ring with these fedora wearing goons after Pascal 2 fight, trying to intimidate Krusher, hollering "I am the real champ" lol
          Last edited by MantisToboggan; 05-12-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Lmao

Dude in the first pic looks like he's about 140 lbs. Look at those arms. And the second dude looks like they just picked him out of your local grocery store.
            if u knew boxing u'd know that is aaron pryor jr who has been in the ring with lara and stevenson holds a win over andrade...he can actually box but just has horrible management over his years that led to some bad fights for him

Comment

lmfao!!! Comedy article. Them dudes look like customers from a fried chicken place, they were probably promised a free bucket of fried chicken to spar.

Comment

the goon's(on the left) reaction is funny..

Comment

The first fight against fonfara was a 80/20 beat down in favor of Stevenson. Fonfara fought for his life, and only hung on by a string until Stevenson got tired near the end of the fight. This BS is Haymon milking it. There are intangibles, like maybe Fonfara is better now, but overall, I expect a repeat of the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    lmfao!!! Comedy article. Them dudes look like customers from a fried chicken place, they were probably promised a free bucket of fried chicken to spar.
                    I'd spar someone for a bucket of fried chicken. I'd get my workout in for the day, and lunch too.

Comment

Working...
                    X