Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Courtney Pennington Shocks Delvin Rodriguez at Mohegan Sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Courtney Pennington Shocks Delvin Rodriguez at Mohegan Sun

In what might finally be the final nail in the coffin of his career, junior middleweight Delvin Rodriguez (29-9-4, 16 KOs) lost a ten round unanimous decision to heavy underdog Courtney Pennington (11-4-1, 5 KOs) at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he does call it a career, he needs to hold his head high. He was always one of the good, solid mainstays of ESPN Friday Night Fights. If you were coming home to watch the fights and Delvin Rodriguez was on the card, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Comment

Delvin has been finished for more than 2 years but he can be proud of what you accomplished when he was at his prime...

Comment

Yeah I always loved watching him. He's from my current hometown of Danbury, CT and I've seen him around on occasion. He opened up a club in the area that's really popular and an overall good dude. Easily opened up a training session down the street from me to the public before his fight with Cotto.

I saw him fight once live at Mohegan Sun. I hate to see him lose, but he should DEFINITELY hold his head high. He's done a lot and always showed up in form to fight. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Working...
        X