Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avni Yildirim Aims To Quick Knockout of Marco Antonio Periban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avni Yildirim Aims To Quick Knockout of Marco Antonio Periban

Undefeated Turkish Avni "Mr. Robot" Yildirim beamed into Jalisco where on Saturday he will be processing Mexican Marco Antonio Periban, in an eliminatory blip. Also at stake the international super middleweight belt of the World Boxing Council; with the match to be broadcast via Televisa throughout Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another one for the dentist...hope to see this guy climb the rankings and get a shot real soon.

Comment

This is the guy who knocked out DeGale's tooth in sparring, right?

I've not seen him fight but have heard stuff about him.

Comment

'The Dentist' has to be one of the best nicknames in boxing

Comment

I've seen a few of his fights. He looks good and is exciting to watch.

Comment

He's fighting solid but not fight against any B+ level guy yet! I watched many of his fights so, he's hard working and determined fighter but his feet are very slow. He need to work with a professional team. His manager(Ahmet Oner) is his coach at the same time.

I have no idea about Periban so, i just know he has some important fights. (Especially against Badou Jack, DeGale, Sakio Bika etc...)

Comment

They might be real good fighters. I follow boxing and love boxing but I never heard of either of them.

Comment

Working...
              X