Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'm No Longer as Confident That GGG Beats Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'm No Longer as Confident That GGG Beats Canelo

BoxNation and BT Sport viewers will have been in need of an extra shot of Expresso in order to go the distance in the early hours of Sunday morning. The battle to keep eyes wide open was probably a more closely-fought contest than the one-sided drubbing Saul Alvarez inflicted on his countryman Julio Cesar Chavez jnr in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This "biggest fight of world boxing" was clearly addressed to hearn and the joshua vs klitschko fight. Bitter old man he is... i hope ggg vs canelo will be nicked by skysports. It won't be the biggest fight of world boxing if that happens

Comment

What's your point. Troll.....boxing is having a great year so far.

Comment

first sort out your channel, boxnation, I have to pay for Sky's HD package and then pay for your channel when I can just order it in on talktalk's youview box without subscribing to Sky, but no HD...if I want it in HD I have to sell my soul to Murdoch? Make it available like Bt Sports, an app in HD on freeview on Bt's box or a watch on the go app.

Comment

Wonder if Warren will be bringing this fight to Boxnation?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Wonder if Warren will be bringing this fight to Boxnation?
            Who knows. I now Canelo-Smith and Canelo-Khan were on BoxNation. So was Golovin-Jacobs. Golovkin-Brook was on Sky though. Any idea what the Chavez Jr. fight was on?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan93 View Post
              Who knows. I now Canelo-Smith and Canelo-Khan were on BoxNation. So was Golovin-Jacobs. Golovkin-Brook was on Sky though. Any idea what the Chavez Jr. fight was on?
              I think Chavez was on Boxnation mate. I caught it on a stream, so not 100% sure..but i think it was Boxnation.

Looking at those fights you listed, it seems Boxnation may be a safe bet for Canelo - GGG :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                What's your point. Troll.....boxing is having a great year so far.
                Yes it is, thanks to Alan Haymon....

Comment

Not sure why he thinks that. Canelo showed me nothing to make me think he is that much better than GGG. He never got punched, nor received the amount of pressure GGG will put on him. Don't get me wrong not saying Canelo will lose, but nothing I saw Saturday night would have changed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteHW View Post
                    This "biggest fight of world boxing" was clearly addressed to hearn and the joshua vs klitschko fight. Bitter old man he is... i hope ggg vs canelo will be nicked by skysports. It won't be the biggest fight of world boxing if that happens
                    Canelo vs GG is the biggest fight in boxing, get over it. AJ is a bright new star and Wlad a fading one but Canelo v GGG are are both at peaks in their careers and this fight is even more anticipated and will make a bigger profit, make no mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X