Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Ready: Bring on Daniel Jacobs at 168, He Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Ready: Bring on Daniel Jacobs at 168, He Beat Golovkin!

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (50-3-1, 32 KOs) is not even think about the possibility of retirement. He is motivated to return to the ring and plans to compete at 168 pounds. He wants to prove that it was the weight loss that affected him against Canelo Alvarez last weekend in Las Vegas. Chavez Jr. was dominated over twelve rounds at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A- troll thread BPP. Nice job.

Comment

Can't help but laugh!

Comment

If Chavez can catch Jacobs he can win, but I have to with my man the miracle man

Comment

Well Chavez Jr. is being real and honest about it. He was a walking corpse out there against Canelo. That was definitely apparent and evident.

But Jr. better stay away from Jacobs. Him against Jacobs is a mismatch.

Jr. has to fight some easy confidence building fights at 168 with Nacho first before fighting a Jacobs. That is if he is serious about boxing and if Nacho can turn him around. I doubt Jr. will be serious though. It's always the same story with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            If Chavez can catch Jacobs he can win, but I have to with my man the miracle man
            You about to get cursed out by Kigali for saying this lol. He thinks Jacobs is better than what he is

Comment

I agree it was the weight that drained Chavez, but before I'm that interested in Chavez vs Jacobs, I want to see Chavez prove it by showing a good performance at 168. Beat up a George Groves or someone like that at 168, and if he can do that, that will prove it was the weight that hurt him, and then the Jacobs fight becomes interesting. Right now, coming off such a bad performance, with no definitive proof it would be that much better at 168 (even though I assume it would be), it's not as interesting.

Rather see Jacobs vs Charlo. That's the best co-feature for GGG-Canelo. Second best, Jacobs vs Lemieux, or Charlo vs Lemieux. Chavez-Jacobs would be a distant third best.

Comment

just after a b1tch ass performance ?....no thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  I agree it was the weight that drained Chavez, but before I'm that interested in Chavez vs Jacobs, I want to see Chavez prove it by showing a good performance at 168. Beat up a George Groves or someone like that at 168, and if he can do that, that will prove it was the weight that hurt him, and then the Jacobs fight becomes interesting. Right now, coming off such a bad performance, with no definitive proof it would be that much better at 168 (even though I assume it would be), it's not as interesting.

Rather see Jacobs vs Charlo. That's the best co-feature for GGG-Canelo. Second best, Jacobs vs Lemieux, or Charlo vs Lemieux. Chavez-Jacobs would be a distant third best.
                  i highly doubt that you will see any haymon fighters on that undercard...

Comment

Jacobs should jump on this opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                    X