Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Feels DeGale Unification Would Be Logical Fight To Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Feels DeGale Unification Would Be Logical Fight To Make

George Groves (25-3, 18 KOs) is hoping the fourth time is the charm, when he faces Fedor Chudinov (14-1, 10 KOs) for the vacant WBA super middleweight title on May 27th as part of the undercard to Kell Brook's IBF welterweight title defense against Errol Spence at Bramall Lane in Sheffield on May 27.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Groves couldn't have asked for an easier path to the title. Before he starts thinking of the money fights he needs to have tunnel vision & concentrate with the task at hand.
    If I were Chudinov I'll use this article as motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Groves couldn't have asked for an easier path to the title. Before he starts thinking of the money fights he needs to have tunnel vision & concentrate with the task at hand.
      If I were Chudinov I'll use this article as motivation.
      Chudinov is no walkover. Could be a tough fight.

Comment

The fight is lost already thinking past this fight was his mistake

Comment

groves would prob win. degale became a human punch bag

Comment

What is DeGale doing in the meantime?

Comment

How big is Chudinov? Boxrec list him as 5'9. Because Groves is a big man at that weight.

Groves has to win really this time.

I'm a fan but if he doesn't win this title coupled with Gutneckht tragedy and the Jack and Froch defeats you'd forgive him for calling it a day. I know he's still a young lad but his level would have been firmly established and he'd be carrying a lot of the mental scars of the sport.

Comment

Face the Facts that Boy George Groves is a LOSER

Boy Toy soft George Groves has lost all his big fights. Stopped by the Great Carl Froch twice by KO and still crying about it. Groves is a soft average boxer who falters over 12 rounds. Just the facts. DUH? DeGale stops the weak flame top milky white beat face Groves.

Comment

It would make sense if they both have titles. A rivalry will sell.

He should focus 100% on Chudinov however, as that's a tough fight IMO.

Comment

Chudinov will beat groves and get robbed, no doubt about it..

Comment

Working...
                    X