Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Golovkin Has More Power, Heavier Hands Than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Golovkin Has More Power, Heavier Hands Than Canelo

Few fighters have tasted the power of both Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) and Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs). Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has traded punches with both boxers. Chavez Jr. has sparred in the past with Golovkin. And this past Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, he fought Canelo over twelve rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope it's just me but canelo's right hand looks pretty darn swollen from that angle .. Really hoping it's nothing because a fractured right hand from Chavez's big head sure could delay this

Comment

It was never in question, Golovkin is the harder puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Billycostigan View Post
        I hope it's just me but canelo's right hand looks pretty darn swollen from that angle .. Really hoping it's nothing because a fractured right hand from Chavez's big head sure could delay this

Nah, I'm sure it's not fractured. Just inflated and swollen knuckles.

Lol, with as many times Canelo hit Chavez Jr. I would be surprised if his hands weren't swollen.

He was tagging Chavez Jr. like a kid hitting a pinata trying to get candy.
        Lol
        Last edited by The Time; 05-09-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

How would he know

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            How would he know
            There's a video of them sparring in which GGG beat the nachos out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Steel View Post
              There's a video of them sparring in which GGG beat the nachos out of him.
              I see. Had Junior fought GGG that night, he would have been stopped

Comment

Well the world knew that Chavez, the fact is you ate a s***load of those said punches and lost 120-08 across the board. Canelo can beat GGG, by decision, and it could happen, BRING ON SEPTEMBER!

Comment

I love hearing all the post fight butthurt. Chavez should've just said sorry to everybody then disappear for at least 6 months. He stunk that joint out.

Comment

Shut up junior.

Comment

Working...
                    X