Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Decisions Manuel Avila in Battle of Unbeatens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Decisions Manuel Avila in Battle of Unbeatens

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In a battle of undefeated fighters for the NABF featherweight title, Joseph Diaz (24-0, 13 KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Manuel 'Tino' Avila (22-1, 8 KOs). The scores were 100-90, 99-91, 99-91.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jo Jo has all the skills but that knockout power.

It's going to be very interesting to see what's next because Golden Boy Promotions theres no more in house fights for him anymore.

Title elimentor next for him.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
      Jo Jo has all the skills but that knockout power.

It's going to be very interesting to see what's next because Golden Boy Promotions theres no more in house fights for him anymore.

Title elimentor next for him.
      would love to see him fight Gary Russell Jr. next.

Comment

JO JO DIAZ WAS FIGHTING LIKE A OLD FLOYD LOL.... IF HE WAS BLACK THOSE SAME MEXICANS WOULD BE BOOING AND YELLING QUELEROOOOOOO..... F.UCKIN HYPOCRITES

Comment

He looked good fundamentally, but Diaz fights way to cautious and doesn't take risks. He isn't going to get into his groove like he did with his opponent tonight. He looks uncomfortable under pressure and has decent but not good punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            He looked good fundamentally, but Diaz fights way to cautious and doesn't take risks. He isn't going to get into his groove like he did with his opponent tonight. He looks uncomfortable under pressure and has decent but not good punching power.
            Totally agree, he fights as if he's still in the amateurs/Olympics. He needs to start letting his hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              JO JO DIAZ WAS FIGHTING LIKE A OLD FLOYD LOL.... IF HE WAS BLACK THOSE SAME MEXICANS WOULD BE BOOING AND YELLING QUELEROOOOOOO..... F.UCKIN HYPOCRITES
              Oh i get it now your just desperate to be black arent you? Poor jason Shaw on all Fours taking hispanic D ick up the fartpipe hahaha your one messed up guy arent you like i said your a back garden breed mongrel when you fill out ethnicity on a form im guessing you just write confused on it? Over here youd be called a WHIGGA!! Always race baiting aint you i wouldnt be shocked if you was half mexican and secretly hate your mom for getting ran through by the gringo el bandido gang that would occupy your neighbourhood "GHETTO" #MongrelLivesMatter
              #Learn2LoveYourSelf hahahaahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DylanPatrick View Post
                Oh i get it now your just desperate to be black arent you? Poor jason Shaw on all Fours taking hispanic D ick up the fartpipe hahaha your one messed up guy arent you like i said your a back garden breed mongrel when you fill out ethnicity on a form im guessing you just write confused on it? Over here youd be called a WHIGGA!! Always race baiting aint you i wouldnt be shocked if you was half mexican and secretly hate your mom for getting ran through by the gringo el bandido gang that would occupy your neighbourhood "GHETTO" #MongrelLivesMatter
                #Learn2LoveYourSelf hahahaahahaha
                I GET IT YOU START BOILING INSIDE WHEN I EXPOSE RACIST HYPOCRITE MEXICANS LMFAOOOO.. GET USED TO IT BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THE RACIST HYPOCRITICAL MEXICAN FAN BASE.....
                Last edited by JASON SHAW; 05-07-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  I GET IT YOU START BOILING INSIDE WHEN I EXPOSE RACIST HYPOCRITE MEXICANS LMFAOOOO.. GET USED TO IT BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THE RACIST HYPOCRITICAL MEXICAN FAN BASE.....
                  It genuinely doesnt boil me because im english you dummy ffs hahaah i just enjoy trolling trolls basically and ive never seen one worse then you buddy but seriously you should seek therapy for your issues its not your fault the local mexicans took advantage of you its not your fault your in your mid 50s and still havent experienced the love a woman can give. That hispanic bloods flowing through your vains bro embrace it instead of hating yourself. Now isnt it time for your diaper to be changed you incompatent vegetable.
                  i promise you we will find the men that abused you
                  #JUSTICE4JASON

Comment

Originally posted by DylanPatrick View Post
                    It genuinely doesnt boil me because im english you dummy ffs hahaah i just enjoy trolling trolls basically and ive never seen one worse then you buddy but seriously you should seek therapy for your issues its not your fault the local mexicans took advantage of you its not your fault your in your mid 50s and still havent experienced the love a woman can give. That hispanic bloods flowing through your vains bro embrace it instead of hating yourself. Now isnt it time for your diaper to be changed you incompatent vegetable.
                    i promise you we will find the men that abused you
                    #JUSTICE4JASON
                    :bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                    X