Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse-Taylor, Diaz-Avila, Lemieux Arrive in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse-Taylor, Diaz-Avila, Lemieux Arrive in Las Vegas

Canelo-Chavez Undercard Arrivals Photos - Cinemas across the U.S. will play host to a Cinco de Mayo weekend mega-fight with a pulse-pounding live broadcast event featuring two of Mexico's finest boxers: "Canelo lvarez vs. Julio Csar Chvez, Jr." in a historic showdown that will rival the biggest fights in Mexico's rich boxing history. Two-division world champion Canelo lvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) will square off against former WBC World Middleweight Champion Julio Csar Chvez, Jr. (50-2-1, 32 KOs) in a 12-round battle. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos
    [Click Here To Read More]

war lucas!!!

those tecate girls doe... the one in the right

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      war lucas!!!

those tecate girls doe... the one in the right

https://www.instagram.com/dessiemitcheson/
      here you go buddy enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        green K'd

Comment

Diaz and Matthysse are in tough I'm really looking forward to those fights.

Lemieux will get an easy KO.

Comment

Looks like Matts is sporting some new ink. C'mon guys am I that crazy? He didn't have all the tats on neck.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Looks like Matts is sporting some new ink. C'mon guys am I that crazy? He didn't have all the tats on neck.
              You're right! He now has a tattoo on his neck of a boxing ring shadowed by a skull, it's pretty dope https://instagram.com/p/BS43wvDg5-V/

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                Nice looking lady, but geez the obsession with silicone is strange IMO. They all seem to have it. I'll choose naturals any day, size not important.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Nice looking lady, but geez the obsession with silicone is strange IMO. They all seem to have it. I'll choose naturals any day, size not important.
                  IM ANTI SILICONE AS WELL!! HERE ARE 2 OF THE BEST ONES WITHOUT SILICONE!!! CORONA HAS BETTER QUALITY...

www.instagram.com/samanthakumiko

www.instagram.com/kiara_gomez_

Comment

Originally posted by dean_razorback View Post
                    war lucas!!!

Those tecate girls doe... The one in the right

corona has better quality! Check these out!

www.instagram.com/samanthakumiko

www.instagram.com/kiara_gomez_

Comment

Working...
                    X