Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wants To Be in The Mix With Valdez, Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wants To Be in The Mix With Valdez, Santa Cruz

Joseph Diaz gets another chance to shine on a big stage as he faces Manuel 'Tino' Avila as part of the pay-per-view undercard this Saturday from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas before Saul Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. butt heads.
    [Click Here To Read More]

EVERYONE WANTS THAT LEO/PBC OPPONENT PAYCHECK..... LEO VS MARES 2 MAKES THE MOST MONEY RIGHT NOW THOUGH.... REMATCH AT THE FORUM OR STAPLES CENTER WOULD BE A NICE SUMMER FIGHT!

Comment

Jo Jo is in a tough spot because while he's very talented he has yet to head line a major event.

This might sound like a step back but if I'm Golden Boy Promotions i would take Jo Jo off HBO his next fight and head line an ESPN card.

So he can be the headline on a national platform.

Comment

Jojo needs to worry about Avila I think this will be a tough fight. If he gets through it he's ready for a title shot. They going after Gary Russells belt. If he wins that then he's ready for Cruz and Valdez.

Comment

'on a big stage' eh? by fighting so far down the card that practically no one will see it?

Whereas Lemule is fighting a 100/1 showcase far higher up the card for a KO highlight reel so Delaholic can make Lemule V Canelo in September and wait for golovkin to get to 40 until he ages makes that goddamn fight

SMDH

Comment

This division is whack, all the champions avoided Lomachenko so he had to jump up. Lomachenko would had spanked Leo Panty Cruz.

Comment

Diaz has been given Cherry Pick fights so far there's a reason why he's fighting a guy with 9 Ko'd

Comment

This is a good fight for Diaz and I can think of a few guys that could make interesting matches with him. But I would be very hesitant to put him in against Mares or LSC at this stage

Comment

Working...
                X