Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Had a Dream of 'Controversial' Loss To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Had a Dream of 'Controversial' Loss To Mayweather

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao believes God tried to warn him as he was training to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the richest fight in boxing history in May 2015. Pacquiao, who claims to have suffered a should injury in the fourth round, lost a twelve round unanimous decision. Despite the injury, he strongly feels that he should have won on the scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao believes God tried to warn him as he was training to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the richest fight in boxing history in May 2015. Pacquiao, who claims to have suffered a should injury in the fourth round, lost a twelve round unanimous decision. Despite the injury, he strongly feels that he should have won on the scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

POOCHQUIAO THE DIRTY POLITICIAN ALWAYS HAVING IMAGINARY TALKS WITH HIS IMAGINARY GODS.... WHAT A LYING DIRTBAG THIS MIDGET IS.... :bukkake:

Comment

Manny is a buster did he also dream that he was gonna lose to bradley in controversial fashion

Comment

Poochiao having nightmares about floyd.....

Comment

Also in B4 spoon...

Comment

When Rodney King Jr. had a dream he was praised by black people but when Pacquiao has a dream he's a lunatic?

Comment

I love Manny Pacquiao but he lost to Mayweather. I rather see Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 instead of that MMA clown fighting Mayweather

Comment

Except the part where it was controversial! You lost PAC get over it sir!

Comment

Pacquiao was having nightmares about Floyd 1 month before the fight meanwhile Floyd was in his mansion like

Comment

Working...
                    X