Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Chavez - Their Brothers in Heated Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Chavez - Their Brothers in Heated Face To Face

Chavez-Alvarez Rematch Photos Gallery - The final press conference is in the books for the Mexican grudge match between Omar Chvez and Ramn lvarez, which took place in September 2014. The first meeting was surrounded by controversy and interest, and the second fight goes beyond the idea of gaining revenge - it involves the highest level of pride.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Omar Chavez - Return of DA GAWD!

Comment

I'm glad to see Omar back in action.Hopefully the nearly 3 year layoff done him some good

Comment

Lol how mad would Sr be if both his sons lost?

Comment

Chavez Sr. will disown both sons if they shame the family with defeat

Comment

This fight will be better than the actual Alvarez vs Chavez.

Comment

Dont see Chavez win this fight. watched a couple of his fights. Although Alvarez is not a great one as well, I still think that Alvarez will win.

Comment

Originally posted by eddiefutch View Post
                I'm glad to see Omar back in action.Hopefully the nearly 3 year layoff done him some good
                What 3 year lay off...he just fought last December and twice in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  What 3 year lay off...he just fought last December and twice in 2015
                  Duh my bad,I was looking at his record on Wiki.They had his last fight as Alvarez in 2014,they didn't list his last 3.I thought that seemed like a long time time off

Comment

Going with "Killer" Chavez in this one...

Comment

Working...
                    X