Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg: I'd Love The Winner of Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg: I'd Love The Winner of Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares

Former champion Scott Quigg (32-1-2, 24 KOs) faces Viorel Simion (21-1, 9 KOs) this Saturday from Wembley Stadium in England. The contest takes place on the undercard of the highly anticipated heavyweight showdown between Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko, and a record crowd of 90,000 fans are expected at the venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish Quigg had some road fights. There's no quit in the man, the worse it gets, the harder he fights. I just doubt the refs and judges and managers and promoters and everything at home.

Comment

Doesn't anyone want the "Green Belt" anymore? Could it be the testing?

Comment

IBF ARE SOME CROOKED SNAKES...HOW CAN BEATING SOME ROMANIAN CABBIE MAKE YOU MANDATORY FOR SANTA CRUZ VS MARES WINNER? EDDIE HEARN MUST BE MAKING THE IBF REALLY RICH....

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
          doesn't anyone want the "green belt" anymore? Could it be the testing?
          the ibf is letting quigg fight some romanian cab driver to become the mandatory for leo vs mares winner.... The wbc would make quigg fight someone way tougher..... Eddie hearn owns the ibf pretty much these days

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            the ibf is letting quigg fight some romanian cab driver to become the mandatory for leo vs mares winner.... The wbc would make quigg fight someone way tougher..... Eddie hearn owns the ibf pretty much these days
            Neither Santa Cruz or Mares hold the IBF. He might become mandatory to Lee Selby.
            Last edited by GreenMan93; 04-27-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greenman93 View Post
              neither santa cruz of mares hold the ibf. He might become mandatory to lee selby.
              if thats the case i dont mind a selby quigg fight....

Comment

Working...
              X