Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Haskins vs. Ryan Burnett IBF Title Clash on June 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee Haskins vs. Ryan Burnett IBF Title Clash on June 10

Ryan Burnett will challenge Lee Haskins for the IBF World Bantamweight title at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast on June 10, live on Sky Sports. The unbeaten Belfast man gets his first World title crack on home turf and the 24 year old is looking to graduate to World level having moved seamlessly to 16-0, picking up the British and WBC International strap en-route.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan Burnett was supposed to be a top prospect and then he fought Jason Booth and could not get him out of there, this feels like a cash in fight for Ryan he never gonna be a world champion for a long time, might beat Haskins but first defense gives it up by getting beat or ust quitting in the fight

Comment

I don't know if I'm missing something with Burnett but I don't think he looks extraordinary either.

Sky and Hearn have tried giving him the works but he's flattered to deceive so far and on television too. Maybe he fights to the level of his competition so this might be interesting and he might show what the fuss is about. I think Hearn and Sky know that a top Northern Irish fighter will draw in a big crowds and garner a lot of interest.

Comment

Working...
      X