Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer Would Like Gennady Golovkin Rematch - Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer Would Like Gennady Golovkin Rematch - Next

On March 18th at the Madison Square Garden in New York, Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) lost a unanimous decision to unified middleweight champion, Gennady Golovkin. While he didn't get his hand raised in victory, his performance received plaudits as he gave Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) his toughest fight as a professional.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, is this really a story? Duh?

We know they want Triple G next.

That's like writing an article to let everyone know tomorrow is Friday.
    Lol, smh
    Last edited by The Time; 04-27-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

If he doesn't get the Canelo fight next the Jacobs rematch should be next. Saunders is fighting in July so he's not available and they already turned that fight down. They ain't trying to unify so ain't no reason to keep that IBF belt and fight Johnson. Jacobs is the only acceptable fight if they don't get the Canelo fight.

Comment

Might as well, Loeffler ****ed everything up. Should of made the fight with Saunders.

Comment

It's a fight that makes sense. But I don't think the first fight was great. It was good, absorbing but not great.

Comment

... Jacobs' team is right to call for an asap rematch...

... well...

Comment

So both Golovkin and Jacobs took more than a month off.

I'd like to see the rematch, but Jacobs is behind Canelo, Saunders, and tureano Johnson (another Mando who unfortunately is not exactly super interesting or threatening). I want to see Jacobs shut up Eubanks jr.! That'd be a great summer fight while waiting on Golovkin.

Comment

I don't blame them. I had Danny up by a point, and he'd likely do better the second time around.

BTW, who is Lemule fighting?? A candidate for Jacobs maybe?

Comment

I don't blame him. I'd want this rematch before Al tries to feed him to Charlo (that's clearly the intention).

I've viewed Danny as a shrewd guy since I saw him and Tom sitting together at GGG'S fight (against Wade?).

Comment

Originally posted by taste View Post
                    I don't blame them. I had Danny up by a point, and he'd likely do better the second time around.

BTW, who is Lemule fighting?? A candidate for Jacobs maybe?
                    I scored the fight 7-5 for GGG but just out of curiosity what make you believe that Jacobs would do better in the rematch?

Comment

Working...
                    X