Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Brisbane Crowd Will Be Cheering For Pacquiao, Not Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz: Brisbane Crowd Will Be Cheering For Pacquiao, Not Horn

Manny Pacquiao's long-time advisor reckons there will be no hometown advantage for Jeff Horn in the 'Battle of Brisbane', claiming most of the crowd will be cheering for the Filipino great. Michael Koncz has also assured Pacquiao is not taking Horn lightly, despite being criticised for a dismissive attitude towards the unbeaten Australian welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's because even the Brisbane crowd are unaware of who he is

Comment

We have had Arum, Manny, Horn, Horns Coach and now we got Koncz selling us the fight .

I think they gotta know by now we aint buying it.

Comment

Before too many morons comment on this thread Manny just appeared on a national TV show here in Australia and the response and interest in this event is at fever point. This fight will do huge business and generate millions. This is one of the best business decisions Arum has made in recent times. Believe me this event is going to be big and successful.

Comment

Got my tickets and booked flights. Plenty of interest in Melbourne, I know a lot of people flying up and quite a few will be pulling for Manny as will I.

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            We have had Arum, Manny, Horn, Horns Coach and now we got Koncz selling us the fight .

I think they gotta know by now we aint buying it.
            By 'we' do you mean your countryman? If so, I disagree.

Comment

This fight might be good for business but not for the good of boxing.

Comment

Who will believe Koncz after all those hiatus, he must realize that Pac lost a lot of support.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Who will believe Koncz after all those hiatus, he must realize that Pac lost a lot of support.
                  Why should I ever believe Koncz? Michael "Manny is not fighting Jeff Horn okay? He's fighting Amir Khan and we've got that Dubai money okay? Manny's not fighting Jeff Horn, don't listen to Bob Arum, I'm the manager here okay?" Koncz?

Comment

Still kind of hard to believe this worthless mismatch is occurring. It'll be more one-sided than the Algieri fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X