Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Tyson Fury Training With Us, Getting in Good Shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Tyson Fury Training With Us, Getting in Good Shape

WBO World Middleweight Champion Billy Joe Saunders is training in Marbella, Spain with former Heavyweight ruler Tyson Fury. The undefeated Hatfield star posted a video onto his Instagram page this morning confirming that Fury is back in training. This week Fury revealed that he is targeting a comeback this summer in a quest to regain his status as World Heavyweight Champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol yeah I seriously doubt he's in anything resembling good shape at this point in time.

Comment

'Training' huh?

Comment

I hope he stays in training and comes back soon.
        Would be a shame if hes waisting his talent completely.

Comment

I want to see video of him "training"

Comment

An fat boxer who seems to have lost all motivation is training with a somewhat less-fat boxer who seems to have lost all motivation. That sounds like a recipe for success to me.

Comment

Saunders is delusional, and Fury just doesn't want it anymore - people need to leave him alone - I mean name me a fighter that has come back from drug abuse??? drugs take your motivation and your youth.... Saunders does not live the life of a fighter and the 5'4 little monster (forgot his name) is gonna hurt him !

Comment

Hold your horses trailer trash - your bud aka cocaine fatboy will have to wait a while before he gets close to those belts, better worry more about mini mike taking your head clean right off
                Last edited by MantisToboggan; 04-26-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                  Hold your horses trailer trash - your bud aka cocaine fatboy will have to wait a while before he gets close to those belts, better worry more about mini mike taking your head clean right off
                  He won't have to wait. He gets an immediate title shot at the WBO when he is ready. He vacated the WBO & WBA belts. A title shot was part of the deal for him to vacate. He is suspended by the BBBoC for cocaine. That UKAD ped claim is still not solved as far as I know. He didn't get stripped by the WBO & WBA. Maybe this is why Hughie came up with a back injury? Maybe Tyson will be looking at a clash with Parker in the fall or by years end with either Parker or Wilder. One could hold the WBO & WBC. Tyson won't be fighting Hughie & Hughie won't be standing in the way of Tyson trying to get his belt back...

Comment

BJS have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? I think your definition of "good shape" is a little off.

Comment

Working...
                    X